Monday, January 15, 2018

The Darkness of My Dreams.

The Darkness of My Dreams

I see the darkness of my dreams,
Strong and beautiful.  The sun glimmers
Down on me like a rising song.
Sometimes I feel the gentle arms of
The beast wrapping around me in a
Giant hug, and everything is safe.
The life is stronger than I know.
The secrets stay safe inside me,
And the darkness cannot reach me.
Sometimes, it tries to wreck its way
Inside me, and I am screaming,
Trying to claw away the evil thing
That threatens my safety.  The inner
Hatred is something unseen, far
Away in dreamland, I sleep.
Sometimes in the deep and the dark,
My life reawakens, and the flesh is
Scalding; words are torn from blood-drenched
Lips.
Life reawakens and I am still.
Still as nothing.

The death of flesh inside my evil heart.

No comments: