Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Bankrupt of the Mind.

Bankrupt of the Mind

This is how I took the time to
Write words I would never say,

Never tell another soul.  My head
Feels like it is going to explode,
I am sick, delusional, on the void of

Going bankrupt in my mind.
Nothing can fix it, not even death,
And the words that speak the truth
Are nowhere nearby, and no one will say

Them, not them, or them, or them,
And one day destiny will try to force us
To come to the conclusion that we are
All insane, that nothing will ever go right.
Sometimes in the back of my mind I think

That the truth is harder than fiction, and I
Wish I could succumb to everyone’s lies
And not live the truth in the flesh,
And that the bones I have will not be of
Living.

Sometimes living is enough, and nothing

More.

No comments: