Monday, December 25, 2017

How To Get To the Abyss.

How To Get To the Abyss

I have walked to the abyss and
Came back.
The light is glaring behind me.
Sometimes, I can see the sun in
The abyss-other times, the wind
Is still.
The night is full of monarchs.
The wind is whistling now.
The tones of darkness are interchanging.
I hear wind chimes on the edge of time,
And the abyss is bending.
Backwards and forwards, it bends.
Sometimes, I think I can hear it bending,
Then I realize I must be going crazy.
Whatever is happening, is happening inside
Me.
I am the abyss.  The abyss is in a garden
Of the mind.
Certain things change over time.
Not much changes.
This is the revolution.
The seed of change.
It opens like a flower and closes
Like a heart beat.
Everyone dies, but then, everyone
Lives.  It is something that happens every
Second of every hour of every minute.
Then, one day, the abyss will come again.

This will be the change.

No comments: