Tuesday, July 03, 2018

Dnepar River.


Dnepar River

The river goes splish-splash like a tidal
wave to freedom.
Darkness wanders on all its fours,
and the moonlight hits the water like
a silver sieve.
A wolf howls in the stillness,
breaking all train of thought.
No matter where you go, or who you are,
destiny is what makes us who we
are.
Once I had a guinea pig that got
lost in the mist and I could never replace it.
Once I found a lost diamond that was hidden
by the dark.
Inside of myself, inside of everything,
the humanity lies within me.
I am a monster, tall and plain;
I am the darkness, that comes on all fours.
So you say. So you feel like the night,
like a horse walking, trotting, then walking
again,
and there is the river, so tall and proud,
standing against obsidian light.


No comments: