Tuesday, March 20, 2018

I Remember You In Darkness.


I Remember You In Darkness

The moon is looking down on me like
A flash of silver in the night.  Darkness comes,
Setting on all fours.  The movement of the water
In the stillness.  I am grateful for the time I spent
With the wolves in the park, running with them,
Frolicking with them like a lot of bulls.

I am situated.  The moonlight is a giant piece of
Pie.  Whatever happens stays in the middle of it
Like a lava lamp.  The stress is important to the
Bitter waves of yesterday.  I saw the inner side of
Myself become reversed and form shadows.

The river flows fast as if from my heart.
The darkness is like a giant moon imbedded
Inside your soul. 
The immensity of it is vast.  Darkness is like
Your sin.
I have followed you, near and far.
Everything is dimmer than dim.
The streets fasten onto my heart and lay eggs
in my heart.


No comments: