Thursday, February 06, 2020

SEASIDE.

Seaside

Seaside seascape not what I wanted but I will wait.
Has to do with sitting or becoming something I didn't
want to have whether or not I liked it and what will
become of it. I am not whether or sure that this is the way

things should end up because I haven't been anywhere or
done anything. It's cold right now and I have the furnace
on and I'm curled up with a book and the dog is laying
at my feet, my old man is cooking stew on the stove.

It's a nice feeling, to be stuck inside in the wintertime
and then go out in the nice fresh air when the weatherman is
wrong and it's almost like summer in February and you
take pictures of your dog sleeping in your chair or go to

Farmer's Market and pick out tomatoes and potatoes
and whatever else you might want, like candy apples
and cinnamon muffins.

I found out yesterday I had cancer and now I want to
do everything there is to do in the world like have a bucket
list and do everything on the bucket list and have all the

fun I can hold.

No comments: