Saturday, August 27, 2016

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME (SONG)

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME.

(CHORUS)
Tell me, what it is you want from me, what do you want from me,
baby-
i have given you everything, i have given you my all, even bought you
a diamond ring, and you didn't even catch my fall.
Now, I'm walking away, i'm not here to stay, you better take your pay
and leave me alone (alone).

The flower is blooming in the street, I'm walking to the beat
of the mic, don't leave me like this, I'd never walk away from you-
wanted to be forever with you, and live my life without any strife.
You're making me bleed all over the floor.

(CHORUS)
(Tell me, what do you want from me, what do you want from me,
I have given you everything, I have given you my all,
even bought you a diamond ring,
and you didn't catch my fall.)

i want to go home.  I'm walking along a dark road, and see a light in the distance-
I'm never going to make the same mistake twice, just treat me right,

(treat me right.)
Every time we speak, I feel too weak to talk, but we get in every argument

that makes me want to walk away, I'm not here to stay,
take your pay and leave me alone (alone).
Just gotta get away!


No comments: