Sunday, February 19, 2006

mmm fortune cookie.

I finished writing my article for "Writing Juice" Magazine. I have not sent it in yet today because I want to edit it first.

Almost finished with the spreadsheet for "The Rose and Thorn Ezine." Also sent in my article to "63 Channels." All they have to do now is reject it for me. :)
Sometimes I wish I had help with getting published, sometimes I want to get it on my own.

I wonder...do I really WANT to be a best-selling author? I mean, if my books sell well, and they make movies out of them, my novels will become a way for someone else to make money off of my hard work, my ideas.

But still...I have to find SOME way to pay my bills.

As they say patience is the path to all wisdom.

If I learn patience, then I will learn true wisdom.

That sounds like someone's fortune in a fortune cookie.

No comments: