Friday, April 06, 2018

Same Size and a Squished Flower.


Same Size and a Squished Flower

Bouncing off the walls like
A jumping jack because I am so big
My body fills the entire house
Actually I am bigger than the house
I just like to pretend that the house
And I are the same size
So I won’t feel bad
You know people of bigger sizes
Have feelings too we don’t squish
Them like we squish other things
Like once I squished a flower because
I accidently stepped on it because I couldn’t
See my feet
And I looked down and low and behold!
There it was!
A squished flower
It made me feel bad because I like flowers
I even have one in my vase and it makes
Me feel good
Kinda like I have something to look forward
To look at each and every day
A flower something so delicate so precious
Like each and every person

No comments: